Find the right opportunity for you.
Quality Floor Inspector
Chardon, OH 44024 US
$17+/hr., depending upon experience
Essential Functions and Duties
These are the primary responsibilities for a Quality Control Inspector:
- Complete in-process and final inspections on all work cells using various hand measuring tools.
- Set up miscellaneous gauging as needed for production use.
- Perform 1st piece Inspections as needed
- Provide various auditing needs such as process auditing and ISO auditing
- Help provide guidance and training as needed to production associates as needed.
- Minimum one Year QC Inspector experience or two years’ experience in machining and/or manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Proficient at using Comparators, Calipers, Micrometers, Bore Gages, and Height Gages.
- Any additional training needs will be provided.
- Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift without extra breaks.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. repetitively for approximately 2-3 hr. duration during the shift.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.