Receiving and Restocking Specialist
Cleveland, OH 44143 US
1st Shift (5a-1:30p)
$16.50/hr. (could go to $17/hr. with the right experience)
• Provides support to the department with specific responsibility for completing Receiving activities in compliance with company policy and procedures.
• Supports and assists team members to maintain efficiencies in all warehouse functions.
• Process Inbound Product per procedures/work instructions
• Facilitate internal movement of manufactured and purchased product
• Accurate data entry of all product movement, using RF scanning and computer equipment
• Stock primary and overstock locations with purchased and manufactured product
• Strive to achieve company production metrics including reduced errors, on-time delivery, accuracy and customer service.
• Process Transfer and Shipping Orders
• Assist in all activities that support inventory accuracy, on-time delivery of product and customer (internal & external) satisfaction.
• Willingness and ability to work overtime when asked by a manager or supervisor.
• High school graduate, G.E.D., or equivalent preferred.
• Knowledge of basic computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, and RF Scanning.
• Must have good general mathematics skills addition subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Ability to measure to the nearest 1/16”
• Current certification or ability to obtain certification for operation of various powered industrial trucks (PIT) including reach, counter-balance and order picker.
• Ability to work at heights up to 20 feet via ladder or PIT.
• Able to stand, reach, bend, push and pull bulky material for the entire shift and capable of lifting 50-80 lbs. frequently, 100 lbs. occasionally.
• Must be able to operate all Powered Industrial Equipment (PIE) (including but not limited to pallet jacks, stand up/sit down tow motors, cherry pickers, WAVE machines, cranes, Booms, etc.) by adhering to company's safety procedures/processes
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.