Recruiter / Account Manager
Willoughby, OH 44094
SUCCESSFUL AND GROWING STAFFING FIRM is seeking an experienced Recruiter with Account Management experience for busy Willoughby Office.
COMPENSATION IS COMPETITIVE BASE WITH INDUSTRY LEADING COMMISSION AND BONUS PROGRAM.
50-75K FIRST YEAR
The Recruiter/Account Manager is accountable for achieving candidate placement targets as determined by the company through activities necessary for achieving in recruiting and placing individuals in contract and direct hire positions which include sourcing, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews and closing placements.
- Recruit, screen, interview, assess and place candidates
- Perform reference-checking procedures on all candidates to confirm past performance.
- Attain weekly business development activity metrics as defined by manager.
- Execute recruiting plans which include job boards, social networking, and referral sources. Review online job postings daily to identify emerging trends and skill demands. Maintain and document candidate communication.
- Perform most placeable candidate (MPC) marketing activities.
- Maintain client relationships.
- Participate in new account calls.
- Assess client company position requirements, take complete job orders and share with the team. Appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations.
- Execute client visits ensuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives.
- Maintain accurate applicant/candidate/employee records in front-office system.
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control and development of additional business in collaboration of others. Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources.
Some college in business or related field preferred
3-5 Years of related work experience in a sales/service environment preferred
Staffing experience highly desirable.