Willoughby, OH 44094 US
Vector Technical is seeking a Recruiter for Contract to Hire or Direct Hire Recruiting in our Willoughby, OH office. Join our high energy and networking Team with a generous base salary and Un-capped commission non-remote role .
We offer Candidate placement opportunities with over 50 Manufacturing companies in NE Ohio, state of the art CRM, multiple sourcing avenues and continuous growth training. This rewarding role of helping people find a career opportunity in Manufacturing is for you if you have a passion for sales, enjoy networking and have great communication skills! We invite you to visit our website www.vectortechnicalinc.com to learn more about us and find out why we were named Best in Staffing and are a 7-time winner of the Lake and Geauga County Fast Track 50 Established Business Award.
Monday through Friday 8a - 5p
- Minimum 1 year experience in a sales related position with commission and bonus opportunities.
- Health Benefits
- Immediate participation eligibility in matched 401k plan
- Paid Vacation
- Generous PTO plan
- Flexible work schedule (No Weekends)
- Extensive company-paid recruiting resources
- Strong team environment and administrative support
- Recruit, screen, interview, prepare and debrief candidates
- Sourcing new candidates by creating sourcing strategies to find and attract top talent
- Attain weekly business development activity metrics as defined by manager
- Execute recruiting plans which include job boards, social networking, and referral sources
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates for placement
- Update activities in CRM (Bullhorn)
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.