Our client, a manufacturer of highly engineered mechanical components in Painesville, OH, is seeking the right person to fill the role of Repair Technician with their company.
This can be either Direct Hire or a Temp-to-Perm.
- Previous FAA Repair station experience helpful but not required. A&P Mechanics or previous FAA Repairmen certification holders welcome.
- High Mechanical Aptitude and ability to read and understand blueprints, work instruction, and CMM’s.
- Past Experience in Aerospace testing preferred. Pressure testing, and functional testing with air preferable, but experience with fuel functional testing and hydraulic testing are welcome.
- J-STD soldering experience preferred but not required.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to use light hand tools.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity!