S Head Machine Operator
Cleveland, OH 44143 US
2nd Shift (M-F 3p-11:30p)
$16.50/hr. + 10% shift diff = $18.15/hr.
• Complete setup and operate all S-head machines, as directed through procedures and by operations supervisor
• Understand and follow all appropriate production procedures and work instructions
• Perform S-head threading machine functions (change chasers, work touchscreen, etc.)
• Operation of multiple machines to meet required expectations
• Loading and unloading of stainless parts to prevent mixing of mill and heat numbers
• Inspect and record quality according to specifications and procedures
• Perform constant visual quality inspection (torn or crooked threads, quality ream, etc.)
• Perform preventive maintenance and repairs required by operators as needed each shift, week or as directed by supervisor
• Work on your own and with others to improve the operation in terms of safety, quality, productivity, and cost control
• High school graduate, G.E.D., or equivalent
• Prior manufacturing experience.
• Basic computer skills including general PC operation in Windows and data entry.
• Ability to use and read a scale/ruler up to 1/32” and basic inspection gauges (Rings, caliper, etc.)
• Excellent work habits including punctuality, attendance, and work ethic
• Ability to work individually and with others to continuously improve our company
• Standing, bending for entire shift, capable of lifting 50-70 lbs. frequently, pushing and pulling bulky material and carts weighing up to 200 lbs., fine manipulation of hands for roll marking set up
Benefits of Working with Us:
Working with Vector Technical entitles you to a bunch of great benefits you can’t get anywhere else, including:
$200 Referral fee (once they have worked 30 days at our client)
FREE Teladoc Virtual Healthcare
6 Paid Holidays a year (after only 30 days)
Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability available to all Vector Employees
Paid vacation and 401K matching after a year
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.