Painesville, OH 44077
Do you want to work for a company that consistently ranks as one of Northeast Ohio's TOP WORKPLACES?
Our client, THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION, is currently seeking a long-term contract SAP Clerk and they're looking for top talent like you!
The SAP Clerk ensures that the data entered into SAP for processed batches is accurate.
BENEFITS IMMEDIATELY AND PAID HOLIDAYS!
Responsibilities of the SAP Clerk:
- Review completed batch sheets and repair errors for accuracy (usage quantities, yields, time cycles)
- Coordinate reconciliation of month-end variances
- Assist with non-consumption movements where appropriate
- Repair SAP error codes (as part of Warehouse Management)
- Assist during the inventory process with data entry, adjustments/clean-up error reconciliation, etc.
- Identify trends of common errors and issues
- Work with operators, shift supervisors, section coordinators and others to address recurring issues through training or other means
- Scan completed batch sheets for posterity
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- High school diploma from an accredited school.
- Working SAP knowledge
- Familiar with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, OneNote, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal/written)
- Ability to plan tasks, work independently, and display individual initiative
- Basic math, reading, and computer skills
Considered a Plus:
- Previous experience in manufacturing and/or chemical industry
- Previous chemical operating experience at Painesville
- Ability to sit or stand at a desk for long periods of time
- Ability to work at a computer screen for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Willingness to wear PPE as required and work in a manufacturing environment, including adverse weather conditions at times.
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!