Sales and Business Development Specialist
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
Are you a Salesperson ready to take the next step in your career with a rapidly growing recruiting firm?
Looking for a company who is entrepreneurial-minded and will let you spread your business development wings?
Are you highly competitive and love to win? Even at board games?
Join our team as a Sales and Business Development Specialist and take an active role in our growth, building high quality relationships instead of simple sales transactions.
- You love to meet new people and monetize your business relationships.
- You want to learn how things are made and assist employers with finding the talent they need to make their products.
- You’re ready to become part of a $212 Billion Recruiting Industry that grows every single year.
As a Sales and Business Development Specialist, you will:
- Be responsible for searching and following leads to acquire new business for Vector Technical.
- Seek out hiring decision makers and develop working relationships with them.
- Design and deliver presentations highlighting the products and services of Vector Technical.
Who you are and what you bring:
- Self-directed, driven, and accountable for your work.
- A team player with a keen sense of collaboration.
- Someone who always prioritizes workload and deadlines.
- Proficiency in some area of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- A strong sense of what it means to be customer-orientated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with enterprise and business-to-business (B2B) sales.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.