Find the right opportunity for you.
Euclid, OH 44132 US
12-hour shifts, either 6a-6p OR 6p - 6a
$18-$19/hr., depending upon experience
Apply and inspect the necessary covering to the product.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- Clean and set up wax assemblies for shelling operation.
- Check PEI to ensure the paperwork and the assemblies match.
- Check inventory to ensure enough materials are available.
- Build slurry.
- Test slurry using viscosity check as prescribed in PEI.
- Inspect every mold during and after each application of slurry and stucco to assure customer specs are being met.
- Make modifications per PEI.
- Enter data into computer.
- Collate the paperwork that leaves the department.
- Perform routine maintenance on the equipment.
- Clean area and equipment
- Prepare mold for de-wax.
- De-wax and fire.
- De-plate molds.
- Troubleshoot robot issues.
- Cross-train as appropriate.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.