As Territory Manager, you will work in a team environment to help our customers move their inventory in the most cost effective way by identifying and providing logistics solutions. You will also manage a portfolio of accounts, increase revenue, address concerns and collaborate with others to implement solutions for both established, as well as prospective customers.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level--Sales Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad Employment
Type: Full-time Job Functions: Sales Business Development
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- This candidate will be responsible for cold calling, e-mailing, and physically prospecting potential new clients.
- This candidate will be responsible for the Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky regions.
- Schedule appointments with decision makers
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to consult our services
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
Desired Experience and Education:
- Associates' degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Relationship-building ability
- High level of attention to detail; efficient
- Communicate and interact with diverse backgrounds
- Courteous phone and email etiquette
- Motivated to learn the business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC skills
- Clearly read, comprehend and written communication a must
- Communicate pertinent information with team and individuals clearly
- We offer a competitive base salary with monthly, uncapped commissions.
- Medical Insurance
- Expense reimbursement -- Cell phone, Car allowance, iPad/laptop given
Transportation Sales: 2 years