Wickliffe, OH 44092
2nd shift available
- Removal of residual core material and caustic from casting internal passages via both high-pressure hand washout and usage of automated parts washer.
- Drying of casting internal passages via high-pressure air dry and usage of automated parts washer.
- Removal of ferric etch material from grain etch on certain parts via automated parts washer.
- Casting visual inspection to verify core removal.
- Verification of parts to paperwork.
- Record all work performed in Lot Control.
- Other cross-training opportunities will exist within the department.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Meet or exceed defined Visual Acuity (when required).
- Meet color perception standards needed in performance of job requirements (when required).
- Certification and completion of written exam in accordance to SOP.
- Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications (when required).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Must follow all safety requirements/policies.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.