Wickliffe, OH 44092 US
Vector's partner in Wickliffe, OH, manufactures military and commercial turbine blades and vanes for aircraft and land-based applications. They need a Waterjet Operator to join their growing team!
This Client offers overtime and bonus availability when hired in.
3rd Shift OWW Schedule
$18/hr. plus $3 shift diff = $21/hr.
- Operate waterjet machine to cut parts.
- Operate hydraulic mold separator to prepare parts for cut-off.
- Minor knock-out on some pieces.
- Set-up machine for new parts (Fixture Change, Program Change).
- Perform minor maintenance (Nozzle, Orifice Changes, Load garnet as required, clear plugged nozzles and feed lines).
- Assist maintenance on more major items.
- Record maintenance and operating events in log.
- Inspect each part visually after cut and troubleshoot any problems.
- Gauge parts as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Record all work performed in Lot Control.
- Keep the work area in a clean, orderly and safe working condition.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervision.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Must show ability to follow detailed procedures reliably.
- Must be able to meet daily production goals.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions.
Benefits of Working with Us:
Working with Vector Technical entitles you to a bunch of great benefits you can’t get anywhere else, including:
- FREE Teladoc Virtual Healthcare
- 6 Paid Holidays a year (after only 30 days)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short and Long Term Disability available to all Vector Employees
- Paid vacation and 401K matching after a year
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.