Our client in Wickliffe, OH, manufactures military and commercial turbine blades and vanes for aircraft and land-based applications. They need Wax Assemblers to join their growing team!
Starting pay is $15.50/hr. during your probationary period (90 days).
- Assemble wax pattern clusters per procedures (PEI/SOP)
- Inspect components before and after assembly for casting defect contributors. Visually check for broken corners, lugs, and missing pins and correct serial number.
- Determine the acceptability to specifications.
- Return acceptable and unacceptable patterns back to the appropriate stations or operators.
- Properly identify your work performed on clusters in Lot Control and affix acquired identification to molds.
- Meet the specific productivity and quality requirements.
- Perform other duties that are assigned by supervision.
- Follow safety rules. (Specified safety glasses in all areas)
- Keep the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Must be able to learn job specifications that are required by new customers, including existing customers with changes in job specifications
- Dressing experience preferred.
- Good attendance record – no written warnings or higher.
- Flexible between assembly and wax dressing
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Teamwork essential
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
- Meet or exceed defined Visual Acuity (when required)
- Meet color perception standards needed in performance of job requirements (when required)
- Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications (when required)