Our client in Wickliffe, OH, manufactures military and commercial turbine blades and vanes for aircraft and land-based applications. They need Wax Dressers to join their growing team!
Shift: Train on 1st (approx. 90 days) then move permanently to 2nd
The Wax Dresser must be able to interpret specifications issued by Product, Process, and Quality Engineering in fulfilling dressing and inspection operations. Operate the equipment efficiently when performing departmental operations.
- Perform visual inspection of all wax patterns to specifications (PEI/SOP).
- Dress, gate, book, blend, pin, label, stuff quartz rod and inspect patterns per procedure.
- Meet the specific productivity and quality requirements.
- Perform other duties that are assigned by supervision.
- Follow safety rules. (Specified safety glasses in all areas).
- Properly identify your work performed in Lot Control and affix required identification.
- Keep the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervision.
- Must be able to learn job specifications that are required by new customers, including existing customers with changes in job specifications.
- Flexibility between assembly and wax departments.
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime.
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills.
- Teamwork essential.
- Good attendance record - no written or higher warnings.
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions.
- Meet or exceed defined Visual Acuity (when required).
- Meet color perception standards needed in performance of job requirements (when required).
- Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications (when required).