Find the right opportunity for you.
Wickliffe, OH 44092 US
Vector Technical has partnered with a world leader in structural investment castings, forged components and airfoil castings manufacturing high-quality casting for engine and industrial gas turbines. This Client offers overtime and quarterly bonus availability when hired in. They are in need of Wax Injection Operators to join their growing team!
2nd Shift (3p - 11p)
?3rd Shift (11p-7a)
Starting pay is $18/hr. plus $2.10 shift diff = $20.10
Wax Injectors are responsible for using wax injection presses to turn wax pellets into the wax patterns that will be assembled later to become the highly complex metal hardware we ship to our customer.
- Achieves team production goals by working to meet all operational and quality standards to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Operates wax injection presses to produce wax patterns
- Maintains wax injection presses and injection fixtures by performing regular preventative maintenance.
- Keep dies clean after completing each job
- Keep wax and soluble melting pots filled at all times
Benefits for Team Members:
Vacation / Medical/ 401k/10 paid Holidays/Quarterly bonus
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- One year of manufacturing experience preferred.
- Previous experience in the casting industry is a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.