Welder - Fitter - Fabricator
Macedonia, OH 44056 US
Are you interested in working for a company with over 70 years of service in the refractory industry?
Vector Technical has partnered with the leader in the development of the most cutting-edge technologies in the refractory industry, and they are looking for a Welder - Fitter - Fabricator to join their team!
Pay Rate: $17-20 D.O.E.
Temp to Perm
· Operate machinery including fork lift, power tools and hand tools, welding equipment, cutting torches, steel saws, etc.
· Reads and understands blueprints, welding symbols and job instructions.
· Welds in flat, vertical or overhead positions
· Operates manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using available welding methods
· Will lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to final assembly using straight edges, combination squares, calipers, rulers, jigs, templates and tape measures
· When not in the process of welding, performs other duties as assigned by Production Manager
· High School Diploma
· Welding certifications
· Ability to read and clearly understand construction blueprints
· Ability to operate forklifts
· Strong math required
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
Benefits of Working with Us:
Working with Vector Technical entitles you to a bunch of great benefits you can’t get anywhere else, including:
- FREE online manufacturing courses with Penn Foster
- FREE Teladoc Virtual Healthcare
- 6 Paid Holidays a year (after only 30 days)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short and Long Term Disability available to all Vector Employees
- Paid vacation and 401K matching after a year
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development & Account Management
My name is Elaina Muenster, and I joined Vector Technical in November, 2017. Working in Business Development and Account Management, I am responsible for obtaining and maintaining new business, sourcing, attracting, and placing job candidates for open positions. My goal is to always meet clients' needs by finding candidates who match organizations' culture and open job positions. I develop strong organizational and communication skills working in the full cycle of the recruiting process, including industry research, cold calling, scheduling, networking, and developing and maintaining strong working relationships with candidates, client companies, hiring managers and human resource staff. I also lead, mentor, coach and train the recruiting team to ensure that open positions receive adequate coverage to meet our clients' needs.
I absolutely love the personal and interpersonal aspects of keeping in touch with individuals throughout the recruiting process. Helping and learning a person’s preferences, both personally and professionally, over time helps me assist them in finding the jobs which make the most sense for them.
I graduated from The University of Akron in 2010 with a Bachelor’s degree in mass communication with a concentration on radio and TV. Prior to joining Vector Technical Inc., I spent time working as a radio personality/intern for Q104’s morning show, Fee’s Kompany in the Morning. From there, I spent a season working as an in-arena host for the Lake Erie Monsters (Cleveland Hockey Team). In 2013, I had the opportunity to work for WHNT News 19 in Huntsville, Alabama (Fox 8 Sister Station) as an interactive content reporter/producer.
Outside the office, I enjoy cooking, traveling, running, photography, crafting, concerts, and spending time with my family and friends.