Macedonia, OH 44056
Our Client in Macedonia, OH is looking for a Welder/Fabricator to join their team and be an asset to their successful facility.
Pay is dependent upon experience
- Operate machinery including fork lift, power tools and hand tools, welding equipment, cutting torches, steel saws, etc.
- Reads and understands blueprints, welding symbols and job instructions.
- Welds in flat, vertical or overhead positions
- Operates manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using available welding methods
- Will lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to final assembly using straight edges, combination squares, calipers, rulers, jigs, templates and tape measures
- When not in the process of welding, performs other duties as assigned by Production Manager
- Has the ability to repair structural frames that are twisted, rusted or burned apart so that they are as close to original specifications as possible or within engineering tolerances.
- Completion of associated paperwork
- High School Diploma
- Welding certifications
- Ability to read and clearly understand construction blueprints
- Ability to operate forklifts
- Strong math required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Repeatedly
- Has the ability to travel when required to perform field work. This often requires overnight stays out of town.