Our client in Mentor, OH, is a leading provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services. They are searching for a Welder to join their team. The Welder joins, fabricates and repairs metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques, in accordance with standards.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares surfaces to be joined; requires using had and power tools.
- Positions parts to be joined, using fixtures and other holding or positioning devices.
- Joins metals by employing the prescribed type of welding.
- Checks work to ensure that it meets the specifications set for the job.
- Reads and interprets travelers, blueprints and other work instruction documents, Shop Floor Control System.
- Sets up welding equipment.
- Complies with all quality standards and safety rules and regulations.
- Additional duties, as required, to meet business needs.