Our client in Solon, OH, is a complete coverage representation company for manufacturers in the licensed product category, specializing in licensed sports.
They are in need of an eCommerce Assistant to join their exciting business! The eCommerce Assistant mist be able to function well in a team setting or on an individual basis, have effective time-management and organizational skills, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
$30k-$34k/yr. based on experience and qualifications, with annual reviews
36 hr. work week (4 hrs. on Fridays) until mid-August
- Develop ecommerce listings that will enable growth online. Work with both ecommerce customers and manufacturers of product to develop and deliver long- and short-term growth plans.
- Develop relationships with key personnel and related channel partners. Provide leadership on account service needs to ensure timely execution and follow-up of all activities.
- Develop and execute customer-specific ecommerce strategies through deep understanding of how customer strategies align with vendor’s goals.
- Provide strategic thought leadership specific o maintaining and assisting in the growth of the ecommerce channel.
- Identify opportunities to improve ecommerce related supply chain, operations, or product packaging initiatives to support and grow key account relationships.
- Develop and execute product content strategy for the eCommerce channel; partner with marketing team to manage, evaluate, and optimize product detail, copy, brand and content on websites.
- Identify, track, and communicate key business trends within online channels.
- Sales experience desirable
- Experience working with eCommerce platforms is preferred
- Web store content management and maintenance
- Possess time management and organizational skills and the ability to maximize efficiency
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail
- Possess strong work ethic
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Must be computer literate and be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Casual Dress
- 401k after 1 full year of employment